Grasshopper (second) First Impression!

 Salut! ♥ Hey!

Last year I did Finnish on my blog, so this year I'm gonna do french. Why not right?

I am really familiar with grasshopper, so I took this opportunity to try out a few plugins! Elefront and Human. They allowed me advanced baking options and attributes settings. One thing that I couldn't figure out was how to bake the gradient into the actual rhino file so I could render this, but despite that I liked this project alot, and it was a good reminder course.

Here is my process!


I wanted crazy waves and 40 points to stress test this, I ended up doing over 1000 arcs in the end.






Notable distortion if you use an inverted P value from the second division instead of the inverted z axis.


Z axis is more boring :/


smol


large, very fun


It got so pretty with the colour???


Connecting this to more curse for a wave effect


Tubular.




Created a polar array flower from the initial wave design, very pretty but it is 7x500 arcs...

Anyways I hope you enjoyed, this was short and sweet!

Salut! ♥ See ya!


Comments

  1. Beautiful result. It looks so organic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I love the colors you chose, very vibrant and everything flows together so well! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts